Don’t let these five excuses stop you from getting the life insurance you need!
1. “It’s too expensive.” (Answer: not having adequate coverage could be more costly to your family.)
2. “I haven’t gotten around to it.” (Answer: there are no guarantees in life, so don’t procrastinate!)
3. “I prefer to put my money elsewhere.” (Answer: this might work if you are sure you’re going to live a long life…..)
4. “I worry about making the wrong decisions.” (Answer: a qualified insurance professional can answer all of your questions and guide through the buying process.)
5. “I have life insurance through my job.” (Answer: employer-provided coverage is a nice benefit to have but it often is not enough to cover all of your family’s needs and may end if you leave your job early.)
-taken from Real Life Stories, Life Foundation, Million Dollar Round Table Atlanta 2011